Bankruptcy & Insolvency
As an individual, monetary concerns and complications can cause immense pressure if not dealt with correctly. We understand that financial issues have repercussions on all aspects of your life and that’s why you can trust our advice will always be considerate, un-biased and tailored to your needs.
Our team will assess your situation from every angle in order to advise you on the most suitable and practical next steps to take. In an instance where bankruptcy is unavoidable, our solicitors will provide unrivalled hands-on support to allow you to focus on the future.
We can advise you on all matters relating to your financial circumstances such as;
- How to bankrupt someone
- What happens if you are declared bankrupt
- Steps to take to avoid bankruptcy
- Transactions at an undervalue and preferences
- Protecting your home in the event of bankruptcy
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (“IVA‘s”)
- Defending claims against you by your Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Dealing with your creditors before bankruptcy
- Claims against your house from previous bankruptcies
If you’re struggling to pay debts or you’re being threatened by creditors, taking action sooner rather than later is the most rational thing to do in order to ensure things don’t spiral out of control.Back