Or call 0161 330 6821

Court of Protection & Powers of Attorney


Losing the ability to make your own decisions, due to unforeseen circumstances, can be extremely difficult for you and your loved ones.

Ensuring you have the right support during this time is crucial. Whether you are looking for help to appoint a Deputy or Attorney, someone to act as professional Deputy or Attorney, or some other legal support and advice, our experienced team are here to help.

Get in touch

Ask Our Experts – Q & A on Care Home Fees with Shaun O’Carroll

Q.1 If I have to move into a care home in the future, will I have to pay for the full cost of care? Generally speaking, everyone who moves into residential care has to undergo a financial assessment to determine...

Read More


© Bromleys Solicitors LLP 2017

Full Legal Information

Designed by Monitor