Court of Protection
Due to serious injury or old age, more and more people are unexpectedly losing the ability to make their own decisions. If they are yet to appoint an Attorney, an application should ordinarily be made to the Court of Protection for a Deputy to be appointed.
We will provide straightforward advice relating to your particular circumstances and assist you in the appointment of a Deputy. Alternatively, we can act as professional Deputy and have extensive experience in acting as professional Deputy on behalf of clients for external personal injury firms or solicitors and Local Authorities who are looking for a partner they can trust.
Our services include;
- Advice on existing applications before the Court of Protection
- Advice on contested applications before the Court of Protection
- Assistance in the making of applications to the Court of Protection for the appointment of a Deputy, a Statutory Will, Gift, sale or purchase of a property and other stand-alone applications
- Support and advice to existing Deputies
- Act as a professional Deputy
Or contact one of our experts:
Chartered Legal Executive
Court of Protection Executive