Funding your Work
Bromleys are aware that instructing a lawyer can be expensive, and that clients need to be able to budget for that expense. We are always up-front about our costs and expenses, and can tailor our services to suit your requirements. Funding your work should never be a barrier to seeking legal advice.
You should always contact us to discuss your needs and requirements, and to find out about the available funding options, according to what you need.
Bromleys operate different funding options for different types of matters. These include:
- Estimated quotations based on hourly rates
- “No win, no fee” agreements
- Contingency agreements
- Legal expenses and insurance-backed claims
- Deferred fee agreements
- Reduced hourly-rate agreements combined with success fees
- Matrimonial fee funding
- Litigation funding
- Fixed fees (where appropriate)
Please contact any member of the relevant teams to discuss the arrangements that are appropriate for you.