With the advent of the Civil Partnership Act 2004, the law has given equal status to same-sex couples in relation to marriage.

Whether you wish to consult us prior to your civil ceremony, or during the emotionally difficult time of separating from your partner, we can help you.

We can advise you on:

  • Change of name deeds
  • Prenuptial agreements
  • Dissolution
  • Financial claims
  • Property division
  • Company and business assets
  • Maintenance
  • Mediation
  • We can also advise on the Gender Recognition Act 2004 on transsexuals wishing to enter into formal relationships with their partners.

    For further information please contact Nicholas Clough or any member of the Family Team.

    Contact Our Experts


    Denise Pinder

    Family Executive

    Bromleys Solicitors  Wellington Road, Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester.

Pictured   Nicholas Clough

    Nicholas Clough