If you’re a business owner or Director, it’s more than likely that at some stage your business will be involved in some form of property transaction. Whether you’ll be acting as a tenant, investor, developer or commercial landlord, ensuring you seek professional legal support from the offset is crucial.
Our previous experience in commercial property means our specialised solicitors are highly knowledgeable and up-to-speed with the most recent developments in the field.
Taking on a proactive approach, our team will be on-hand to advise, support and guide you through the process from beginning to end. Working closely with all relevant parties, our solicitors will first look to gain a complete understanding of your business needs in order to provide tailored commercial property solutions.
We can help you with the following;
- Freehold or lease transactions
- Auction transactions
- Mortgage finance
- Pension fund acquisitions and disposals
- Industrial premises
- Development, conditional contracts and option agreements
- Building contracts and negotiations
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Compulsory purchases
- All aspects of property litigation including unlawful occupation, dilapidation claims, breaches of covenant, possession claims and more. Find out more about property litigation here >>
From advising on the financial aspect of your property case to providing support during disputes which may arise, we will ensure all aspects of your case are given the attention they deserve.Back