Staff & Recruitment
We believe that our members of staff are our greatest asset. We go to great lengths to recruit staff who are capable, astute and care about our clients, producing a swift, friendly, efficient and sympathetic service.
We work in teams, both within the firm, and also with our clients, to ensure that our clients do not spend time going over the same matters with different people. We aim to build lasting relationships with both clients and staff. In order to achieve this, we:
- Promote wherever possible from within
- Are committed to training at all levels
- Positively encourage a social life outside work
- Pay competitive salaries
- Provide death-in-service benefit
- Operate a contributory pension scheme
- Encourage social activities during the working day in support of charity fund raising
- Operate a monthly luncheon club
- Monthly report to staff after senior management meetings
- Have a pastoral adviser in-house
Diversity & Equality
A copy of our anonymised summary of our Diversity Data for 2016-2017 is available on request. Please contact our Practice Manager Louise Nolan if you would like a copy.