Beverley is a senior solicitor and a manager of our Residential Property Team.
Beverley has been with the firm since 1990, qualifying initially as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives, subsequently obtaining her Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons) from Manchester University and subsequently qualifying as a solicitor. Throughout her extensive experience in residential property, she has experienced most of the matters that can arise within the process of buying, selling and letting residential properties.
Beverley is particularly experienced in:
- The buying and selling of properties
- Mortgages and re-mortgaging your property
- Residential leasehold properties
- Exercising your “Right to Buy”
- Land Registry Applications
- Purchase of additional garden land for residential purposes
- Buying a flat, and the operation of Management Companies
- Matrimonial transfers
- Court of Protection sales and purchases and appointment of New Trustees
- Equity release.
Beverley and her team are fully committed to ensuring that any transaction which you are involved in goes through as smoothly, straightforwardly and swiftly as possible, and is dedicated to keeping you informed at every step of the way.
Get in touch with Beverley Pretl on 0161 694 4160 via email – firstname.lastname@example.org