Lynda is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and a member of the Court of Protection & Powers of Attorney team here at Bromleys Solicitors LLP.
Lynda joined Bromleys in March 2017 and has extensive experience in managing the day to day financial affairs of those who lack mental capacity to deal with their own.
Lynda undertakes work for a wide range of clients and in the following areas:
- Financial management and day to day administration of professional Deputyships, Trusts and Powers of Attorney;
- Making applications to the Court of Protection for approval of statutory wills/gifts;
- Providing support to clients and their family with day to day expenditure, budgeting and assisted decision making;
- Drafting Annual Returns and reporting to the Office of the Public Guardian;
- Making applications for Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advice in relation to Local Authority funding and assessment for care home fees
- Dealing with all aspects of welfare benefit applications;
- Assisting the Office of the Public Guardian and the Court of Protection in allegations of financial abuse.
Get in touch with Lynda Williams on; 0161 694 4154 or via e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org