Shaun is an experienced and valued member of the Court of Protection Team. He has extensive expertise in all matters surrounding the preparation and subsequent registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney and in the day to day administration of the affairs of clients who have lost their ability to manage their day to day affairs. Shaun also advises and assists professional and lay Deputies appointed by the Court of Protection in how to undertake their duties.
Shaun works very closely with John Longworth in all aspects of the work involving the Office of the Public Guardian and the Court of Protection, including: –
- Applications to the Court of Protection both for the appointment of a deputy and for directions;
- Administration of individuals affairs;
- Applications to the court for statutory wills.
He also advises clients: –
- Regarding the need and appropriateness of Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- The preparation and execution of the Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Registration of the Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Independent certification of capacity for individuals;
- Entitlement to and claims for benefits on behalf of individuals.
Get in touch with Shaun O’Carroll on 0161 330 6821 or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org