Susanne is the day-to-day manager of the Wills, Probate and Trust Teams.
Throughout her time at Bromleys, Susanne has gained a great deal of experience and is fully aware of the importance of planning ahead, and the difficulties that can arise after the passing of a loved one.
Susanne is able to assist you on the following matters:
- Preparing a Will and undertaking appropriate tax planning
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Obtaining a Grant of Representation
- Advising executors, administrators and beneficiaries
- Estate administration
- Setting up and running of trusts
- Applying to the Court of Protection for a Statutory Will
Susanne aims to make the process of obtaining the Grant of Representation as easy and painless as possible. She understands how upsetting it can be to deal with the estate and assets of someone close. Susanne provides a service to ensure that this difficult and painful process can be managed as easily, efficiently and swiftly as is appropriate.
Get in touch with Susanne Furness on 0161 330 6821 or via email – email@example.com