John Fawcett is an Associate Solicitor and Head of our Court of Protection & Powers of Attorney and Wills, Probate & Planning for the Future departments. He joined Bromleys in April 2020, having qualified as a solicitor in 1999. John has spent his entire professional career working for leading city centre law firms.
Specialising in all aspects of Court of Protection work, John is highly regarded in his field and acts for a variety of clients from all ages and backgrounds who, through injury or illness, lack capacity to manage their own property and financial affairs. John is also an expert in all aspects of estate planning and estate management.John’s expertise includes:-
- Professional Deputyship services; and in particular; High value damages management following a personal injury or clinical negligence claim;
- Assisting non-professional (lay) Deputies in their role requirements;
- Care provision and entitlement to public funding options;
- Contested Court of Protection applications;
- Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Trusts, Gifts and Statutory Wills;
- Elderly client services.
Get in touch with John Fawcett on 0161 694 4170 or via email – email@example.com
Take a look at our Testimonials from our clients.