David is the Head of our Court of Protection & Powers of Attorney team and a Director of Bromleys Trust Corporation Limited. He joined Bromleys in February 2017, having qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and has spent his entire professional career working for leading law firms in the city centre.
Specialising in all aspects of Court of Protection work, David is highly regarded in his field and acts for a variety of clients from all ages and backgrounds who, through injury or illness, lack capacity to manage their own property and financial affairs. He is also a Member of the National Committee of the Court of Protection Practitioners Association (COPPA).
David’s expertise includes:-
- Professional Deputyship services; and in particular; High value damages management following a personal injury or clinical negligence claim;
- Assisting non-professional (lay) Deputies in their role requirements;
- Care provision and entitlement to public funding options;
- Contested Court of Protection applications;
- Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Trusts, Gifts and Statutory Wills;
- Elderly client services.
Get in touch with David Hilton on 0161 694 4170 or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org