Court of Protection
Due to serious injury or old age, more and more people are unexpectedly losing the ability to make their own decisions. If they are yet to appoint an Attorney, an application should ordinarily be made to the Court of Protection for a Deputy to be appointed.
We will provide straightforward advice relating to your particular circumstances and assist you in the appointment of a Deputy. Alternatively, we can act as professional Deputy and have extensive experience in acting as professional Deputy on behalf of clients for external personal injury firms or solicitors and Local Authorities who are looking for a partner they can trust.
Our services include;
- Advice on existing applications before the Court of Protection
- Advice on contested applications before the Court of Protection
- Assistance in the making of applications to the Court of Protection for the appointment of a Deputy, a Statutory Will, Gift, sale or purchase of a property and other stand-alone applications
- Support and advice to existing Deputies
- Act as a professional Deputy
To view our Older and Vulnerable Client Care Procedure please click here.
Free Initial Telephone Discussion
We can help you with;
- Divorce proceedings
- Decree Nisi and Decree Absolute
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Financial claims
- Property division
- Company and business assets
We are able to offer, in the majority of cases, a fixed fee for all family matters. We will be able to advise whether you are eligible for this during our preliminary consultation.
How to make contact
To find out more about our family law services and for a quote, please call us on 0161 330 6821 or fill in our online form. Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com and we’ll call you back.
We are located in Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester but we can assist wherever you are based.Back