We understand that as an employer, ensuring you have a comprehensive legal framework in-place is crucial to the success of your business and the well-being of your employees.
Our legal expertise covers all aspects of employment law and our team have a strong understanding of the fast-paced nature of the field. With employment rules and regulations in a constant state of change, our attention to detail sets us apart and leaves you feeling confident you’ve put your trust in the right solicitors.
From drafting workplace policies, to more divisive matters such as discrimination – Bromleys are well-placed to provide both the highest level of service and handle all cases sensitively.
We can help employers with the following;
- Employment contracts, consultancy agreements, executive packages, staff handbooks and workplace policies and procedures
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Recruitment policies
- Health and safety at work procedures
- Grievance and disciplinary hearings
- Advising on protected conversation
- Settlement agreements
- Claims for wrongful, constructive or unfair dismissal
- Discrimination claims
- Redundancy consultations and procedures
- Short term working or reduced hours
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants
From the outset of your case the Bromleys team will be on-hand to provide a tailored yet considered solution to ensure that your business continues to run smoothly.
You may also be interested in our Corporate & Commercial Services
Free Initial Telephone Discussion
We are located in Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester but we can assist wherever you are based.Back