Powers of Attorney
Appointing an Attorney and ensuring they have the support they need is extremely important. Our dedicated team are here to support both you (the Donor) and the Attorney through the process, adopting a sensitive approach tailored to meet your individual needs.
Our services include;
- Advice on preparing a Lasting Power of Attorney and who to appoint
- Advice on contested applications before the Court of Protection relating to the registration or revocation of a Power of Attorney and/or the actions of an Attorney
- Support and advice to existing Attorneys
- Act as a Professional Attorney
Free Initial Telephone Discussion
We can help you with;
- Divorce proceedings
- Decree Nisi and Decree Absolute
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Financial claims
- Property division
- Company and business assets
We are able to offer, in the majority of cases, a fixed fee for all family matters. We will be able to advise whether you are eligible for this during our preliminary consultation.
How to make contact
To find out more about our family law services and for a quote, please call us on 0161 330 6821 or fill in our online form. Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com and we’ll call you back.
We are located in Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester but we can assist wherever you are based.Back