Coronavirus Update – 23 March 2020
The concerns about coronavirus develop on a daily basis. The only certainty is that it will take some time for the virus to be overcome.
In the meantime, we are continuing to monitor and adhere to government guidance. We balance the well-being of our staff, clients and contacts together with the continuity of this business and its future financial viability.
To this background, we have made the following arrangements:
- We have introduced remote working capability for all of our staff, and have encouraged them to take up this opportunity;
- We have cancelled face-to-face meetings (except for exceptional matters) and instead we now offer alternatives of telephone and video conferencing;
- We have allocated direct dial number for all of our fee earners and senior management team;
- Our offices remain open for deliveries only;
- Our out of office emergency number (07785 531221) is fully operational.
- We have set up dedicated helplines for employment, family and debt advice.
These measures will mean that so long as our staff are fit and well, you will be able to contact them directly. Our switchboard will remain open although it might take a little longer for you to be connected or we may have to call you back.
We are fully operational and we are open for business and we are here for you.