We are pleased to confirm that our services remain fully operational and we continue to operate in a Covid-19 secure way. See our risk assessment for details.
From 2nd December, all staff will remain either on site or working remotely our doors are open for:
- Pre-arranged meetings which we are keeping to an absolute minimum that cannot take place by way of other means i.e. telephone, email, video call. Social distancing measures must be followed and in accordance with the law a face mask or covering must be worn. See our in-office Meetings Policy.
- Access to the ‘client drop box’ located in our ground floor lobby area for the dropping off of any documents if you are unable to provide these to us by other means i.e. post or email, or are required to provide us with documents direct to our offices.
- Deliveries and pre-arranged administration of document declarations/oaths.
You must not visit us in any circumstances if you or any member of your household has Covid-19 or symptoms. Likewise, do not visit us if you have within the last 14 days prior to your meeting, visited a country or territory that is not on the government exempt travel list. Please contact us by telephone or email and we will make alternative arrangements with you.
As ever, our priorities are the health and wellbeing of our staff and their families; that of our clients; and that of our business contacts and colleagues. We recognise that our clients still need access to legal advice and continue to remain mindful of our service pledge “A great service, every time from everyone”.
We will continue to operate as business as usual, and should we need to work remotely, we are fully equipped and our IT infrastructure will enable us to do this seamlessly. Our in-house motto is “working together, to be the best” and this is has been especially applicable during this challenging time.
You can continue to contact your legal expert or members of our management team by telephone, email or post. They all have a direct dial number and details of these together with their email address can be found here: https://www.bromleys.co.uk/teams/.
We have dedicated helplines for:
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes 0161 694 4155
- Care Proceedings and Children Services 0161 694 4149
- Court of Protection – 0161 694 4157
- Corporate and Commercial 0161 694 4153
- Debt Recovery & Cash flow 0161 694 4176
- Domestic Abuse 0161 331 3887
- Employment 0161 694 4155
- Family and Divorce 0161 331 3886
- Personal Injury 0161 694 4176
- Residential Conveyancing/Property 0161 694 4160
- Wills & Probate 0161 694 4147
Our main contact number 0161 330 6821 is available for all enquiries.
Our ‘out of hours’ emergency number 07785 531221 is fully operational.
The ‘Live Chat’ facility on our website is available 24/7.
We are still operating our Legal Surgery albeit virtually – details can be found here.
We are fully operational, remain open for business and we are here for you.
Please see our News section for articles on Covid-19 related issues and other issues which you may find of assistance.
From everyone at Bromleys Solicitors LLP, we’d like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Please note, we close for the festive period from 1pm on Thursday 24th of December and we re-open on Monday 4th January 2021 at 8:30am. Merry Christmas