How to contact us
The concerns about coronavirus develop on a daily basis. The only certainty is that it will take some time for the virus to be overcome.
In the meantime, we are continuing to monitor and adhere to government guidance. We balance the well-being of our staff, clients and contacts together with the continuity of this business and its future financial viability.
To this background, we have made the following arrangements:
- We have introduced remote working capability for all staff, and have encouraged them to take up this opportunity;
- We have cancelled face-to-face meetings (except for exceptional matters) and instead we now offer alternatives of telephone and video conferencing via Zoom, WhatsApp and FaceTime and our Live Chat facility is also available for new and existing clients.
- We have allocated direct dial numbers for all of our fee earners and senior management team; You can find details here https://www.bromleys.co.uk/teams/
- Our offices remain open for deliveries only;
- Our out of hours emergency number 07785 531221 is fully operational.
We have set up dedicated helplines for:
- Buy to Let/Landlord support 0161 694 4143
- Care Proceedings and Children Services 0161 694 4149
- Court of Protection – 0161 694 4170
- Corporate and Commercial 0161 694 4153
- Debt Recovery & Cash flow 0161 694 4155
- Domestic Abuse 0161 331 3887
- Employment 0161 694 4155
- Family and Divorce 0161 331 3886
- Personal Injury 0161 694 4155
- Residential Conveyancing/Property 0161 694 4160
- Wills & Probate 0161 694 4147
These measures will mean that so long as our staff are fit and well, you will be able to contact them directly. Our switchboard 0161 330 6821 remains open for all enquiries.
We are providing regular updates on the very latest news relating to Covid-19 and you can access this information on our News section.
We are fully operational, remain open for business and we are here for you.