Paul is a partner in the practice and is a commercial solicitor who advises on the full range of commercial, corporate and commercial property transactions including:
- Sale and purchase of commercial property including industrial, retail, agricultural and domestic portfolios
- Company share acquisitions or disposals
- Sale and purchase of business assets and/or equipment
- Sale and purchase of insolvent businesses
- Commercial leases including new leases, renewals and terminations
- Company secretarial work
- Company mortgages and debentures
- Partnership agreements
- General commercial documentation including confidentiality agreements, personal guarantees and terms and conditions for the sale and supply of goods and services
Paul joined the practice as a trainee solicitor in 2007, qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and became a partner in 2011. His practice is varied, with a property bias.
Paul has been involved in:
- Nursing home acquisitions and disposals involving the transition of large numbers of residents and employees
- Development site disposal on behalf of a charitable trust including all necessary actions to gain vacant possession of numerous commercial and residential properties, the transaction being valued at £9 million
- The disposal of a nationally recognised specialised sportswear company
- The disposal of agricultural land holdings by auction involving preparation of auction packs and dealing with all pre-auction enquiries
- Drafting terms and conditions of trading for start-up and existing businesses
- Negotiation and drafting bespoke manufacturing agreements in specialist engineering sectors
Paul works closely with other members of the commercial and dispute resolution teams in handling commercial property and employment disputes.
Paul is committed to delivering the best possible service to clients in a cost-effective manner, building client relationships and delivering a personal and efficient service to businesses and private clients.
Paul is a member of the Compulsory Purchase Association (CPA) which is a members only organisation promoting best practice skills for all those who work in the complex area of work.