At Bromleys Solicitors we have an expert team of Trusts Solicitors who are on hand to help you set up a trust so that you can be confident about your families or loved one’s future financial security. We can assist wherever you are based and we are located in Greater Manchester.
Free Initial Telephone Discussion
To find out how we can assist, what type of Trust might be the most appropriate in your circumstances and for a bespoke quote, please call us on 0161 330 6821 or fill in our online form. Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com and we’ll call you back.
What is a Trust
A Trust is created when assets or property is held by one or more individuals (trustees), subject to a duty to hold for the benefit of someone else (beneficiaries).
Trusts can either be created during your lifetime or you can leave directions in your will to create a Trust. It is always advisable to have a Trust Deed (legal document) to explain the intentions of the trust rather than having a simple agreement between two people.
Reasons for creating a Trust
There are many reasons for setting up a Trust, for example:
- Passing on money to children who are too young to look after it.
- Passing on money to someone but making decisions about how that money is used.
- Passing on money to preserve wealth against the potential need for long term residential care.
- Passing on money to someone who can look after your assets because you are unable to or may be unable to in the future due to illness.
- Passing on money to someone to reduce exposure to various taxes.
- Safeguarding your inheritance for your family in case your spouse remarries after your death.
Setting up a Trust
Whether you are looking to set up a Trust or are a trustee looking for advice we can assist with the following:
- Trust set up & paperwork
- Advice on the type of trust
- Advise on tax implications
- Advice on appointing trustees
- Liaising with HMRC
- Advice on duties and responsibilities
Type of Trusts
- Bare Trust
- Care Fee Protection Trust
- Charitable Trust
- Discretionary Trust
- Feeder Trust
- Life Interest Trust
- Non- Resident Trust
Why choose us
Our expert trust solicitors provide a down to earth approach and are experienced in making sure that all the complex rules and paperwork are correctly followed when creating a Trust. We always take an impartial view when advising our clients on their options. We make the experience as stress free as possible and we’ll handle the process in the most efficient manner.
To help guide you through the right set up, trustee choices, obligations and tax implications, contact us to discuss your circumstances.
At Bromleys Solicitors we are known for being caring, accessible, knowledgeable, effective and determined, building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
How to make contact
To find out more about setting up a Trust and for a bespoke quote, please call us on 0161 330 6821 or fill in our online form. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you back.
We are located in Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester but we can assist wherever you are based.Back