The Covid-19 pandemic has created huge problems for businesses and staff alike. The future is uncertain. Business need to adapt to survive.
Bromleys has set up a dedicated helpline through which you can obtain clear guidance, whether you are an employers or an employee.
- Can an Employer reduce an Employee’s hours?
- What rights does an Employee have when they are required to self-isolate?
- What rights does an Employee have when they have to take time off to look after a child?
- How should Employer’s effectively manage a redundancy procedure?
- Are Employer’s obliged to allow their Employee’s to work from home?
- What should an Employer do if they suspect an Employee is self-quarantining without cause?
In addition to the above, we can :-
- Draft and advise on Settlement Agreements
- Draft and update Staff Handbooks to include policies and procedures relating to Incapacity and Home Working; and
- Draft and update Contracts of Employment in advance of the changes which will come into force with effect from 6 April 2020.
Call 0161 694 4155 for help.
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.